Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weathering the Storm

“When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” ― Haruki Murakami

So I hate some aspects of life right now. Boys suck basically. But anyway, I'm so glad I have nail polish and all my beautiful nail friends! Nail polish will always be there for me, it will never leave me! Anyway, I decided to try out ligthning nails. I roughly based my design off of that of The Daily Nail Blog's take on them.


2 comments:

  1. This mani is seriously cool! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss youuuuu! Where have you gone?

    I thought I had commented on these but apparently not! I do love them! They remind me of the music video to "I believe in a thing called love" by The Darkness... Hehe... The guy shoots lightning from his electric guitar! :D So awesome.

    ReplyDelete