Sunday, August 26, 2012

Reddit colors for my cakeday!

Yesterday was my reddit cakeday, which means I was celebrating a year of being on reddit! I didn't have time to paint these beforehand because I worked doubles the last three days. I finally got the chance to paint them tonight and I decided to do a curvy/stripy unique design with the signature reddit colors!


I spent two hours on this manicure, with all polish and a thin nail brush. The white is Spoiled Correction Tape, the orange is Sinfulcolors Oh La La and the blue is China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your cakeday!!! So CUTE!! <3 Just to let you know I have a giveaway going on in my blog if you want to check it out! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is basically the best giveaway EVER. I've been wanting Revlon Moon Candy and Revlon Whimsical for a long time!! Thanks for the heads up :)

      Delete
  2. I knew I had seen this before-on Reddit! It's an awesome freehand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I spend way too much time on reddit lol

      Delete
  3. This is fabulous! It's like the fishtail design only so much better. Awesome job, and happy late cakeday ;-) (Kyoti Jess)

    ReplyDelete