Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm ready for fall!

I just got my August Glamour in the mail today and looked through it. One of the spreads was a sneak peek of fall trends and this one picture stood out to me.

Photograph by KT Auleta

I absolutely loved the vest/trench coat and was so inspired by it that I decided to try the pattern. Well let's just say that the hexagons are very hard to paint with nail polish on such a small canvas. But here's the result.


Oh my goodness guys, I spent I think a whole 40 minutes on this one nail and it didn't even turn out how I wanted it. It's so hard to make straight lines with gooepy polish! So for the rest of the manicure I came up with random designs following the same color scheme.




For this manicure I used Sinful Colors Amethyst, Sinful Colors Oh La La and Love and Beauty Black Noir.

Well now I'm going to bed because I spent three hours doing my nails and I'm exhausted.





2 comments:

  1. Your nails look beautiful! I can tell you spent so much time on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I spend too much time on them :P

    ReplyDelete